Once you got a quick charging power bank, you’ll never worry about “low battery stress” again.
Technology is growing at a very high rate, but travelers did not have the opportunity of charging their smart devices while on the road.
If the battery went low, it meant that you could not use your device anymore and you had to wait until you came across a source of power.
The introduction of best quick charge power bank has helped the traveling experience since most of the smartphones consume a lot of charge due to the running applications and other factors.
If you are in an emergency and want to recharge your device quickly, a power bank may come in handy and this just one of the many benefits it brings forth, hence traveler love fast power bank. Read : Charge your phone without Electricity
Table of Contents
- 5 Top Rated
- Top 10 List
- 1. Anker PowerCore + mini 3350mAh
- 2. KMASHI 10000mAh USB Ports 3.1A
- 3. Portable Travel Charger Jackery Bar 6000mah
- 4. Unifun 10400mAh Waterproof
- 5. Jackery Bolt 10050mAh [MFi certified]
- 6. Easyacc 20000mah ( quick charge 3.0 )
- 7. External Battery Charger Jackery Giant 12000mAh
- 8. Poweradd Pilot Pro3 30000mAh – Monster Capacity
- 9. Anker PowerCore II 20100mAh
- 10. EC Technology 22400mAh
- Why does Fast Charge Power Bank need to travel?
- How to know a best travel power bank ?
- Final Words
5 Top Rated
To know more about power bank :
1. Anker PowerCore + mini 3350mAh
The company claims high speed is charging up to 1amp.
The charger gives you over 6 hours talk time battery backup and comes with a Micro USB cable.
You can charge at least one iPhone or a Samsung device or other similar devices.
With the Anker PowerCore+ bank you will get a Micro USB cable, travel pouch and welcome guide to know the best use of your mini power bank.
However, there’s only one USB port, so that you will be able to charge only one device at once.
- This battery bank is equipped with powerIQ technology for high-speed charging of your phone.
- It comes with a multi-project safety system for safety-related issues.
- Its compact and slim design makes it easier for carrying it in your bag while moving around.
- It contains a high-grade lithium-ion cell for ultimate power, efficiency as well as high performance.
- Apart from its original cable, you can also use your original cable or any other cable that is certified such as MFi.
- Multiple color indicators to show you its charging status and also the battery progress.
- Non-scratchable metallic body cover for durability
- Non-compatible with iPod Nano, Classic( iPod), HP TouchPad, the LG2 and Asus tablets
- It does not work with various GPS, and Bluetooth enabled devices
- The need to purchase an iPhone compatible cable separately
- It comes with a small bag that cannot accommodate an extra cable when parked
- No wall outlet plug
- Likely to lose about 20 percent power capacity during transfer
2. KMASHI 10000mAh USB Ports 3.1A
Some LEDs keep you updated with the battery health of your portable charger.
We’d suggest charging your battery bank with a 5V adapter. But the drawback is it is not included in the package.
You can charge your smartphone or tablet faster with its dual USB ports (5V / 2.1A and 5V / 1A).
This portable charging machine comes with an intelligent power manage IC that prevent it from overcharging and protect it from short circuit.
This quick charge 3.1 portable charger is best fit for the travelers as it has the massive storage capacity to enjoy your traveling without worries to get your phone switched off.
- 10000mAh ultra high-density battery assures you of long hours of power
- It has 4 LED indicators to keep you informed of the bank charges progress.
- Simultaneous charging at high speed with six and half hours of charging
- Massive capacity with a compact body design perfect for traveling
- Compatible with iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S5, a number of smartphones and any other USB charged devices
- The color is not that attractive
- You will need to purchase a separate cable if you are using Samsung Note 3
- A little bit heavy
3. Portable Travel Charger Jackery Bar 6000mah
Jackery Bar comes with 6000mAh power that offers fast charging speed.
This portable bank comes with an emergency flashlight for iPhone, Samsung, and Other phones.
Even this charger has 6000 mAh power, but it can fit into your pocket that makes it perfect for traveling.
You can charge your iPhone devices about 2-3 times and Samsung devices about 1-2 times. It has an aluminum shell that makes it look great.
The waterproof casing keeps its circuit safe even after putting in water.
- Ultra-compact in design and pocket-sized for convenience
- Inbuilt LED flashlights to indicate the charges progress and for emergency reasons.
- Safety guaranteed battery cells.
- Aluminum covering that acts as a heat sink as well as protecting the power bank.
- Output intelligence to control the current
- You need to buy USB-C cable separately for charging iPhone and iPad
- Compatibility issues with some devices
- The LED flashlight is not bright enough for outdoor use
4. Unifun 10400mAh Waterproof
It comes with 10400 mAh power backup.
It has includes a strong LED flashlight for emergency use.
This might be the best choice for tablets and smartphone.
This outlook is excellent and the body completely dustproof that makes it perfect for the hikers and outdoor enthusiasts.
It’s 10400mAh capacity any iPhone or Samsung Galaxy series phone about 3 times. You can charge 2 devices a one time with its dual USB ports.
I like it’s auto power-off feature when it will not in use. This charging bank comes with one Micro USB charge cable and a user guide.
- It is waterproof, dustproof and anti-shock
- Its features make it perfect for outdoor activities.
- Dual USB out for simultaneous charging with an output of 1:5V/1.0A and 2:5V/2.1A with an input of 5V per 2A
- LED indicator for power status
- Heavy duty LED torch.
- Relatively bulky to carry in your pocket
- Rugged in appearance
- Restricted to only 2A adapters for faster charging
5. Jackery Bolt 10050mAh [MFi certified]
You must have this charging bank that can help you in this regard. If you need the best portable charger for iPhone, then Jackery Bolt can be an excellent pick to charge your phone whenever you want.
The company has made fast charging power bank for iphone users as they are Apple MFi certified.
This portable charging device offers 10050mAh power backup that can charger your phone faster than your original iPhone charger.
You can charger your iPhones about 4 times and for the iPhone plus it gives 3 times charging back up. That makes it perfect for you during traveling or enjoys a day off at some beach or any picnic spot.
- In-built Apple MFi certified-lighting micro USB cables for iPhone and Android devices respectively.
- High-speed charging
- Capable of cutting down the recharge time to five hours while using a 5V/2A wall adapter
- Comes with 4 LED indicators to enable you to monitor the charges progress
- You can easily plug in three devices at the same time.
- Substandard cable
- You need to buy a separate micro USB cable if you are using Galaxy S8
- Does not come with a 5V/2A wall adapter
6. Easyacc 20000mah ( quick charge 3.0 )
Fastest portable charger for iPhone, Samsung, and other Android devices. This is available in 2 colors black and orange.
With this, you will be able to charge your Samsung devices 3 to 4 times and an iPhone can be charged over 7 times.
This mobile charger bank offers the highest speed charging even for the 4 devices, as there are 4 output USB ports available in the EasyAcc power bank.
It’s circuit auto detect the power of your device and change the charging speed accordingly. The company claims it as quick power bank charger as its charging time is 50% less compared to other portable chargers.
The auto circuit of this bank prevents your phone from overcharging by tripping it once your phone charged utterly.
- Suitable output current to keep your device in good condition
- It is compatible will most of the smartphones and tablets, and also, Apple devices.
- Has a dual input port for that allows it take up to six hours of charging time with a 4A input
- Can charge up to 4 devices at once
- Bright flashlights for emergency use
- It is expensive
- Flashlight malfunction
- It needs proper handling and attention
No doubt this is not less than a blessing for the travel enthusiasts. This device offers great verity power capacities from 5000 mAh to 20000 mAh; it’s all up to you which one fits your needs. If you travel less and only want to keep a power bank just for emergency power backup one with 5000 mAh capacity would be enough, however, for the travelers, 20k mAh capacity battery bank will be an ideal choice.
7. External Battery Charger Jackery Giant 12000mAh
It has over 12000 mAh capacities to power up your phone many times.
For travels this is going to be very handy as it’s orange color will help you to find it from the bag with ease.
It’s built-in flashlight keep you safe in the darkness.
The company claims you can charge your iPhone over 5 times and a Samsung Galaxy series phones can be charged about 3 times.
If you are using an iPod or a tablet, it will provide you with a fullback of at least 1 charge.
The charger comes with a 2.0 USB charging cable along with a guidebook and warranty card.
- It is a life saver at the time of emergency.
- Dual output with the 5V/3.1 faster charging
- Slick and professional industrial design
- Efficiency circuit board
- Built-in LED flashlights for emergency lighting.
- Adapter not included
- Charging complications
- Heavier when compared to other devices of the same capacity
8. Poweradd Pilot Pro3 30000mAh – Monster Capacity
We have found this one of the high-speed smart chargers among above-discussed.
It can provide you with 5V/4A input that charger your phone 2x faster. As it has about 30K power capacity, you can keep your phone away from dying battery.
It can give iPhone 12 times power backup and for the Samsung devices at least 7.5 times.
Its aluminium body design ensures a lightweight device to keep it on your phone.
However, the 30,000 mAh capacity has its weight, and you’ll have to bear it.
The latest technology made power system will never let your phone in charge and keep your battery safe.
You will get with this bank: 1 Poweradd Pilot 2GS, 1 USB cable, 1 User Manual and Feedback Card, 24-Month limited product warranty, 24h*7d friendly customer service.
- Multifunction ability and multi-purpose power bank
- Multiple charges options for different devices
- Compatible with Apple, Android cameras, consoles as well as MP3s
- Same high-speed charging output for every port
- Multiple protection
- The device is a little bit heavier
- No wall charger
9. Anker PowerCore II 20100mAh
It has a faster and safer charging technology.
Comes with dual USB ports that let it charge two mobile devices simultaneously and a maximum power output of 18W depending on the power I.Q.
The power I.Q 2.0 allows the power bank to intelligently identify your device and deliver charge faster using this technology.
Has LED indicators that show the level of charge.
It’s especially compatible with fast charging devices and charges iPhone and Samsung smartphones faster.
- PowerIQ technology to intelligently identify your device
- High capacity
- Rapid recharge to save your time
- Slim and ergonomic design for perfect portability
- Can charge two devices at the same time
- AC adapter not included
- You have to purchase USB-C and the Lightning cords separately.
- Delicate charging cables
10. EC Technology 22400mAh
This portable charger is a more advanced version and has very powerful functions. It ensures effective charging and has a polymer battery which guarantees reliability and prolonged life of the battery life. It has an external battery which has a capacity of 22400 mAh and 3 charging ports which have a power output of 5.5 A each. Dual charging technology that enables it to charge devices twice as fast. It has 5 security systems that protect against overcharge, over discharge, overcurrent and short circuit. Its suitable for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus and many more.
- 2A input for fourfold faster charging
- A flame-retardant shell made of plastic to protect the power bank
- Security system to safeguard your devices
- It has 4 LED indicators to allow you to monitor its progress.
- Three output ports with AUTO-IC technology to identify your device
- The charger might overheat when charging is extended beyond the normal time
- Flashlight malfunction
- Charging ports require extra-care when handling them
Why does Fast Charge Power Bank need to travel?
In every traveling step, power bank comes to our advantage. We can compare it’s as essential as your toothbrush.How does quick charge bank support us in travel?
We pointed out 3 situations :
1. Transportation: Traveling is all about the adventure & the journey and that frequently implies spending a lot of time on a plane/train/car/bus, also sticking around at the airport, train stations and bus stations. Most of the time you might not have any access to a power point to revive your gadgets. If you have fast charging power bank, there’s nothing to worry about it.
2. Stress-free: We now live in modern times. We feel so bothered if anything goes slow. If we see mobile got charges quickly in a few minutes, indeed that we feel stress-free. It gets much more essential to keep your phone when you travel.
3. Hangout Place: Imagine you are on a trip to some hill station, or weekend trip and you have used your phone’s data connection during the journey, once you reached your destination your phone’s battery got dead and you become unable to take any pictures further. Even you have a portable charger but have no time to charge for a long time because of the sun going down. In this condition, fast charge portable power bank gets you help.
A fast charge power bank is a great solution to overcome in such situations by getting your phone recharge quickly. However, it is a bit difficult to pick best quick charge battery pack depending on your requirements. Below buying guides you must consider while choosing a power bank depending on your needs.
How to know a best travel power bank ?
Following are the things you must consider when buying a power bank:
Size and Power
The size and power capacity of your portable charge device do matter. This is not only about to fit it into your purse or pocket. The size of battery and its capacity do matters to give you minimum or maximum backup that can be known as mAh “milliamp-hours.” The commonly available sizes start from 2000mAh up to 10,000 mAh. The bigger number will be that more power backup you will have.
It’s all about a cable that will connect your power bank with the phone to charge it. Every battery pack comes up with a cable to charge your phone that is usually a standard micro-USB cable and standard USB wall charger. When it comes to choosing the power bank, this is not an easy task to choose the one that fits your needs.
It’s all about fast charging for your phone or tablet. Technically the standard USB port on your portable charging device will fit any standard USB cable. However, the amount of power can be varied depending on the cable quality you are using.
NUMBER OF USB PORTS
It depends on your requirements, how many devices you want to charge at a time. The portable batteries have more than one port to recharge your phone. It also depends on the power capacity of your portable charger.
No doubt above all shared best quick charge power bank 2018 has their salient features, and some are common. However, it all depends on your requirements that what you need from your power bank and choose one accordingly.
Last update on 2018-12-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API