Once you got a quick charge power bank, you’ll never worry about “low battery stress” again.
Technology is growing at a very high rate, before, travelers did not have the opportunity of charging their smart devices while on the road. If the battery went low, it meant that you could not use your device anymore and you had to wait until you came across a source of power. The introduction of power banks has helped the traveling experience since most of the smartphones consume a lot of charge due to the running applications and other factors. If you are in an emergency and want to recharge your device quickly, a power bank may come in handy and this just one of the many benefits it brings forth, hence traveler love portable fast charger power bank.
Why does Fast Charge Power Bank need to travel?
In every traveling step, power bank comes to our advantage. We can compare it’s as essential as your toothbrush. How does the portable fast charger power bank support us in travel? We pointed out 3 situations :
1. Transportation: Traveling is all about the adventure & the journey and that frequently implies spending a lot of time on a plane/train/car/bus, also sticking around at the airport, train stations and bus stations. Most of the time you might not have any access to a power point to revive your gadgets. If you have fast charging power bank, there’s nothing to worry about it.
2.Stress-free: We now live in modern times. We feel so bothered if anything goes slow. If we see mobile got charges quickly in a few minutes, indeed that we feel stress-free. It gets much more essential to keep your phone when you travel.
3. Hangout Place: Imagine you are on a trip to some hill station, or weekend trip and you have used your phone’s data connection during the journey, once you reached your destination your phone’s battery got dead and you become unable to take any pictures further. Even you have a portable charger but have no time to charge for a long time because of the sun going down. In this condition, fast charge portable power bank gets you help.
A fast charge power bank is a great solution to overcome in such situations by getting your phone recharge quickly. However, it is a bit difficult to pick best travel power bank depending on your requirements. Below are the tips you must consider while choosing a power bank depending on your needs.
5 Top Rated
To know more about power bank :
1. Anker PowerCore + mini 3350mAh
Anker PowerCore is a lipstick-sized portable charge with the compact external batteries. The company claims high speed charging up to 1amp. The charger gives you over 6 hours talk time battery backup and comes with a Micro USB cable. You can charge at least one iPhone or a Samsung device or other similar devices. With the Anker PowerCore+ bank you will get a Micro USB cable, travel pouch and welcome guide to know the best use of your mini power bank. However, there’s only one USB port, so that you will be able to charge only one device at once.
- The power bank is equipped with powerIQ technology for high-speed charging of your phone.
- It comes with a multi-project safety system for safety-related issues.
- Its compact and slim design makes it easier for carrying it in your bag while moving around.
- Small in size with powerful charging ability adding 130 percent charge for an iPhone 6, 80 percent chart to the Galaxy S6 and 1 percent charge to a number smartphones
- It contains a high-grade lithium-ion cell for ultimate power, efficiency as well as high performance.
- Apart from its original cable, you can also use your original cable or any other cable that is certified such as MFi.
- Highly compatible with Apple, smartphones( Androids), tables such as Nexus 7 among other USB-charged devices
- Multiple color indicators to show you its charging status and also the battery progress.
- Non-scratchable metallic body cover for durability
- Easy to use and readily affordable
- Non-compatible with iPod Nano, Classic( iPod), HP TouchPad, the LG2 and Asus tablets
- It does not work with various GPS, and Bluetooth enabled devices
- The need to purchase an iPhone compatible cable separately
- It comes with a small bag that cannot accommodate an extra cable when parked
- No wall outlet plug
- Likely to lose about 20 percent power capacity during transfer
What buyers say?
The device has over 2500+ reviews from the buyers, and most of them are satisfied with the quality this power bank. Some users experienced battery heat issue during the charge of their phone. However, these are rare cases.
Under the affordable price, Anker PowerCore+ mini can be your perfect choice for your portable phone charger best buy. If you are going on a short trip having a smartphone that has less battery backup, this is going to help you give the full day battery backup.
2. KMASHI 10000mAh USB Ports 3.1A
KMASHI 10,000mAh power bank is one of the best quick charge 3 power bank comes in black color. Some LEDs keep you updated with the battery health of your portable charger. We’d suggest charging your power bank with a 5V adapter. But the drawback is it is not included in the package. You can charge your smartphone or tablet faster with its dual USB ports (5V / 2.1A and 5V / 1A). This portable charging machine comes with an intelligent power manage IC that prevent it from overcharging and protect it from short circuit. This quick charge 3.1 portable charger is best fit for the travelers as it has the massive storage capacity to enjoy your traveling without worries to get your phone switched off.
- 10000mAh ultra high-density battery assures you of long hours of power
- It has 4 LED indicators to keep you informed of the power bank progress.
- Allows you to use a 5V adaptor for fastest charging
- Faster charge-output with dual USB ports for 5V/2.1A and 5V/1A respectively
- Simultaneous charging at high speed with six and half hours of charging
- Intelligent power manager integrated circuit (IC) for safety purposes
- Massive capacity with a compact body design perfect for traveling
- Compatible with iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S5, a number of smartphones and any other USB charged devices
- The color is not that attractive
- You will need to purchase a separate cable if you are using Samsung Note 3
- It might take several hours to recharge it
- A little bit heavy
- Cords are short.
What other buyers say?
Most of the users are happy with the performance of this power bank, because of its fast charging. However, the same users are unhappy with the long-term use of this device.
The major issue with the power bank is, it requires a 5V adaptor to get charged that is not included in the package. However, overall it’s a perfect device to go with. Its 10K mAh power gives you a long-term backup to keep your phone switched on.
3. Portable Travel Charger Jackery Bar 6000mah
Here’s another portable charger you can enjoy using the travel to keep your smartphone or tablet working. Jackery Bar comes with 6000mAh power that offers fast charging speed. The power bank comes with an emergency flashlight for iPhone, Samsung, and Other phones. Even this charger has 6000 mAh power, but it can fit into your pocket that makes it perfect for traveling. You can charge your iPhone devices about 2-3 times and Samsung devices about 1-2 times. It has an aluminum shell that makes it look great. The waterproof casing keeps its circuit safe even after putting in water.
- Ultra-compact in design and pocket-sized for convenience
- Massive power output with 6000mAh
- Inbuilt LED flashlights to indicate the power bank’s progress and for emergency reasons.
- Compatible with Apple and several smartphones
- Safety guaranteed battery cells.
- Aluminum covering that acts as a heat sink as well as protecting the power bank.
- Highly efficient in charging
- Output intelligence to control the current
- You need to buy USB-C cable separately for charging iPhone and iPad
- Compatibility issues with some devices
- The LED flashlight is not bright enough for outdoor use
- Needs a little improvement on the charging cable
- Buzzing sound while charging in some cases
What other buyers say?
As per other amazon buyer reviews, the power bank works perfectly in the initial days. However, they face some issues after some weeks like less charging of a phone or its battery get down faster.
We recommend going with this portable charger if you are looking for a quick charger machine. The best things about Jackery Bar charger, it is waterproof and will keep working fine if get into the water accidentally.
4. Unifun 10400mAh Waterproof
If you are looking for a best waterproof power bank, Unifun is going to be your ultimate choice. It comes with 10400 mAh power backup. The power bank includes a strong LED flashlight for emergency use. This might be the best choice for the tablets and smartphone. The look of the power bank is great and the body completely dustproof that makes it perfect for the hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. It’s 10400mAh capacity any iPhone or Samsung Galaxy series phone about 3 times. You can charge 2 devices a one time with its dual USB ports. I like it’s auto power-off feature when it will not in use. The power bank comes with one Micro USB charge cable and a user guide.
- It is waterproof, dustproof and anti-shock
- Its features make it perfect for outdoor activities.
- The 10400mAh capacity lets you charge your iPhone 5 times and more than three times for Galaxy S4.
- Dual USB out for simultaneous charging with an output of 1:5V/1.0A and 2:5V/2.1A with an input of 5V per 2A
- LED indicator for power status
- Saves energy through auto power-off
- Heavy duty LED torch.
- Six and half hours of charging time
- Long lasting battery life
- Less bulky in comparison to other power banks with 1000+mAh specifications
- Relatively bulky to carry in your pocket
- Rugged in appearance
- Restricted to only 2A adapters for faster charging
- A little bit costly compared to another power bank
- Not suitable for airline flights
What other buyers say?
As per buyer reviews on Amazon.com most of the buyers have positive thoughts about the devices in their initial days of use. However, after use of 2-3 months, they faced some issue with its battery backup time.
Being a traveler, you must need a power bank, and Unifun can be fit for your needs, as it has an emergency flashlight with a dustproof casing along with 10,000+ batteries back up. I would recommend you to get this, but only in case, you need a portable charger that is waterproof and dustproof.
5. Jackery Bolt 10050mAh [MFi certified]
Do you own an iPhone and want to keep it on over the day even if you are using your internet data? You must have a power bank that can help you in this regard. If you need the best portable charger for iPhone Jackery Bolt can be a good pick to charge your phone whenever you want. The company has made fast charging power bank for iphone users as they are Apple MFi certified. This portable charging device offers 10050mAh power backup that can charger your phone faster than your original iPhone charger. You can charger your iPhones about 4 times and for the iPhone plus it gives 3 times charging backup. That makes it perfect for you during traveling or enjoys a day off at some beach or any picnic spot. The phone offers safety battery system that prevents your phone from over-charging and will never let it heat. Its aluminum shell makes it reliable by preventing from head-radiation. The power bank pack includes one micro USB charging cable, a user guide along with 10050 mAh power banks. It’s 10050mAh capacity any iPhone or Samsung Galaxy series phone about 3 times. You can charge 2 devices a one time with its dual USB ports. I like it’s auto power-off feature when it will not in use. The power bank comes with one Micro USB charge cable and a user guide.
- In-built Apple MFi certified-lighting micro USB cables for iPhone and Android devices respectively.
- High-speed charging
- Capable of cutting down the recharge time to five hours while using a 5V/2A wall adapter
- Comes with 4 LED indicators to enable you to monitor the power bank’s progress
- You can easily plug in three devices at the same time.
- Substandard cable
- You need to buy a separate micro USB cable if you are using Galaxy S8
- Does not come with a 5V/2A wall adapter
What other buyers say?
Overall the users have a good rating. However, some have issues with its less life of the battery. Some users said they enjoyed this power bank with faster-charging speed.
We recommend you to get this portable power bank only if you have an iPhone. However, this won’t be good for the people who are using Samsung device as it is customized for Apple devices. For long-term use, it won’t be a fit device for you.
6. EasyAcc 20000mAh – Fast Recharge
EasyAcc offers a perfect charging machine with 20000mAh power capacity. Perfect fast charge power bank for iphone, Samsung, and other Android devices. The power bank is available in 2 colors black and orange. With this, you will be able to charge your Samsung devices 3 to 4 times and an iPhone can be charged over 7 times. The power bank offers the highest speed charging even for the 4 devices, as there are 4 output USB ports available in the EasyAcc power bank. It’s circuit auto detect the power of your device and change the charging speed accordingly. The company claims it as quick power bank charger as its charging time is 50% less compared to other portable chargers. The auto circuit of this power bank prevents your phone from overcharging by tripping it once your phone charged completely.
- Faster charging to save you time.
- Suitable output current to keep your device in good condition
- It is compatible will most of the smartphones and tablets, and also, Apple devices.
- The larger capacity of 20000mAh for efficiency
- Has a dual input port for that allows it take up to six hours of charging time with a 4A input
- Can charge up to 4 devices at once
- Bright flashlights for emergency use
- Perfect for trips due to its portability
- It is expensive
- Flashlight malfunction
- It needs proper handling and attention
What other buyers say?
Like above-shared power banks, the current users of EasyAcc power bank has an issue with its short battery life. Some of them started facing issues with charging their devices just after 6 months of purchasing. However, many of the buyers are happy even after using it for a year.
If you are looking for a heavy capacity power machine, EasyAcc can be a good choice for you, as it has over 20k mAh power backup that is almost double compared to above-shared power banks. However, if you travel less, it won’t be fit for you.
No doubt a power bank is not less than a blessing for the travel enthusiasts. This device offers great verity power capacities from 5000 mAh to 20000 mAh; it’s all up to you which one fits your needs. If you travel less and only want to keep a power bank just for emergency power backup one with 5000 mAh capacity would be enough, however, for the travelers, 20k mAh capacity power bank will be an ideal choice.
7. External Battery Charger Jackery Giant 12000mAh
Jackery Giant+ is another portable charger that comes with dual USB ports to charge multiple devices at once. The power bank has over 12000 mAh capacities to power up your phone many times. For travels this is going to be very handy as it’s orange color will help you to find it from the bag with ease. It’s built-in flashlight keep you safe in the darkness. The company claims you can charge your iPhone over 5 times and a Samsung Galaxy series phones can be charged about 3 times. If you are using an iPod or a tablet, it will provide you a full back of at least 1 charge. The charger comes with a 2.0 USB charging cable along with a guidebook and warranty card.
- It is a life saver at the time of emergency.
- Keeps the iPhone charged for up to five times
- Dual output with the 5V/3.1 faster charging
- Slick and professional industrial design
- Fits well in the hand
- Efficiency circuit board
- Built-in LED flashlights for emergency lighting.
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices
- Adapter not included
- Charging complications
- Heavier when compared to other devices of the same capacity
What other buyers say?
Most of the buyers enjoyed it’s dual fast charging speed to power up their phones in the emergencies. However, like above-discussed power banks, some current buyers are facing issues after usage of few months of this gadget.
No doubt it offers you at least 5 times power back to your iPhone and 3 times charging to your Samsung or similar devices. However if you need short-term backup, this won’t fit you. We recommend it for long-term use. We like they offer at least 1 year warranty so that you can claim the company if it lost working during this period. So, that you will be secured to use this power bank with quick charge.
8. Poweradd Pilot Pro3 30000mAh – Monster Capacity
This power bank offers over 30,000 mAh power with high speed charging for your smartphone or tablet. We have found this one of the high speed smart chargers among above-discussed . The power bank can provide you 5V/4A input that charger your phone 2x faster. As it has about 30K power capacity, you can keep your phone away from dying battery. It can give your iPhone 12 times power backup and for the Samsung devices at least 7.5 times. Its aluminum body design ensures a lightweight device to keep it on your phone. However, the 30,000 mAh capacity has its weight, and you’ll have to bear it. The latest technology made power system will never let your phone in charge and keep your battery safe. You will get with this bank: 1 Poweradd Pilot 2GS , 1 USB cable, 1 User Manual and Feedback Card ,24-Month limited product warranty ,24h*7d friendly customer service.
- High-speed smart charging
- Multifunction ability and multi-purpose power bank
- Multiple charges options for different devices
- Compatible with Apple, Android cameras, consoles as well as MP3s
- Same high-speed charging output for every port
- Comes with two micro USB cables
- Multiple protection
- The device is a little bit heavier
- No wall charger
- Hidden cords
What other buyers say?
Buyers loves it for large capacity . Its a beast power bank. Fast charge, 30,000mah capacity, simultaneously recharge by 2 usb cables- its amazing.
If you are in need of a quick charge your smartphone and tablet, this can be an ideal choice. One bad things is power bank size is big than others.
9. Anker PowerCore II 20100mAh
This is a sleek ultra-high capacity portable charger with a charging capacity of 20100 mAh. It has a faster and safer charging technology. Comes with dual USB ports that let it charge two mobile devices simultaneously and a maximum power output of 18W depending on the power I.Q. The power I.Q 2.0 allows the power bank to intelligently identify your device and deliver charge faster using this technology. Has LED indicators that show the level of charge. It’s especially compatible with fast charging devices and charges iPhone and Samsung smartphones faster.
- PowerIQ technology to intelligently identify your device
- High capacity
- Rapid recharge to save your time
- Slim and ergonomic design for perfect portability
- Can charge two devices at the same time
- Unrivaled compatibility
- AC adapter not included
- You have to purchase USB-C and the Lightning cords separately.
- Delicate charging cables
What other buyers say?
With hundreds of customers reviews, many are satisfied with the overall purchase of this power bank. The quality of the Anker PowerCore 20000 is high and the best when it comes to quick charge. Some users say it is well built and a wonderful product to have.
If you are in the market for a best power bank with quick charge for your mobile phone or iPad, this is a perfect product to go for. It comes fully loaded with 20000mAh pure power and stores charge for a long duration of time.
10. EC Technology 22400mAh
This portable charger is a more advanced version and has very powerful functions. It ensures effective charging and has a polymer battery which guarantees reliability and prolonged life of the battery life. It has an external battery which has a capacity of 22400 mAh and 3 charging ports which have a power output of 5.5 A each. Dual charging technology that enables it to charge devices twice as fast. It has 5 security systems that protect against overcharge, over discharge, overcurrent and short circuit. Its suitable for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus and many more.
- It has the relatively higher capacity.
- 2A input for fourfold faster charging
- A flame-retardant shell made of plastic to protect the power bank
- Security system to safeguard your devices
- It has 4 LED indicators to allow you to monitor its progress.
- Three output ports with AUTO-IC technology to identify your device
- The charger might overheat when charging is extended beyond the normal time
- Flashlight malfunction
- Charging ports require extra-care when handling them
What other buyers say?
Many users love this portable charger especially its capability to charge devices twice as fast. The protection the power bank offers which allows for the longevity of the battery is another factor that users love about this product.
If you are travelling for many hours, then this is best travel power bank to go for because of its high power capacity of 22400 mAh and its fast charging speed. The best feature of this portable charger is its ability to protect your devices. We also recommend you use this device to charge the mobile phones stated above to avoid any shortcomings.
How to know a best travel power bank ?
Following are the things you must consider when buying a power bank:
- Size & Power
The size and power capacity of your portable charge device do matter. This is not only about to fit it into your purse or pocket. The size of battery and its capacity do matters to give you minimum or maximum backup that can be known as mAh “milliamp-hours.” The commonly available sizes start from 2000mAh up to 10,000 mAh. The bigger number will be that more power backup you will have.
- Power Output
It’s all about fast charging for your phone or tablet. Technically the standard USB port on your portable charging device will fit any standard USB cable. However, the amount of power can be varied depending on the cable quality you are using.
- Number of USB Ports
It depends on your requirements, how many devices you want to charge at a time. The portable batteries have more than one port to recharge your phone. It also depends on the power capacity of your portable charger.
It’s all about a cable that will connect your power bank with the phone to charge it. Every battery pack comes up with a cable to charge your phone that is usually a standard micro-USB cable and standard USB wall charger. When it comes to choosing the power bank, this is not an easy task to choose the one that fits your needs. However, we have collected Top 10 best fast charging power bank reviews that helps you in charging your phone when you are traveling.
No doubt above all shared best quick charge power bank 2018 has their salient features, and some are common. However, it all depends on your requirements that what you need from your power bank and choose one accordingly. May be a best gift for your father.