Technology is growing at great speed, but travelers did not have the opportunity of charging their cell phones while on the road. But sooner or later we would charge our cell phone automatically on the way without any battery pack (future technology prediction).
If the battery went low, it meant that you could not use your cell phone anymore and you had to wait until you came across a source of power. Read : Charge your phone without Electricity
If you are in an emergency and want to recharge your device quickly, a portable power bank may come in handy and this just one of the many benefits it brings forth, hence traveler love quick charge power bank.
The introduction of 10 best quick charge power bank has helped the traveling experience since most of the smartphones consume a lot of charge due to the running applications and other factors. Lets go ahead and check it out !!
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Quick Charge Power Bank List 2022
- 1. ANKER POWERCORE + MINI 3350MAH
- One Full Charge Go
- 2. OUTXE 24000mAh Solar Charger
- One Full Charge Go
- 3. Portable Travel Charger Jackery Bar 6000mah
- One Full Charge Go
- 4. Unifun 10400mAh Waterproof
- One Full Charge Go
- 5. Jackery Bolt 6000mAh [Apple MFi certified]
- One Full Charge Go
- 6. Easyacc 20000mah ( quick charge 3.0 )
- One Full Charge Go
- 7. External Battery Charger Jackery Giant 12000mAh
- One Full Charge Go
- 8. iMuto 20000mAh
- One Full Charge Go
- 9. Anker PowerCore II 20100mAh
- One Full Charge Go
- 10. EC Technology 22400mAh
- One Full Charge Go
- Why Traveller Love Fast Charge Power Bank?
- How To Pick A Fast Charge Power Bank In The Market? – Buying Guide
- Final Words
10 Best Quick Charge Power Bank List 2022
|Rank||Image||Product Name||Capacity||Features||Our Rating|
||EC Technology||22,400mAh||3 USB ports + TorchLight||A+🏆|
||Anker Powercore II||20,100mAh||2 USB ports||A+🏆|
||Poweradd Pilot||20000mAh||iM-Power Technology||A+🏆|
||Jackery Giant+||12,000mAh||2 USB ports + TorchLight||A+🏆|
||EasyAcc||20,000mAh||4 USB ports + TorchLight||A+🏆|
||Jackery Bolt||6000mAh||Lightning Cable [Apple MFi certified]||A+🏆|
||Unifun||10,400mAh||2 USB ports + TorchLight + Waterproof||A+🏆|
||Jackery Bar||6,000mAh||1 USB ports + TorchLight||A+🏆|
||OUTXE||10,000mAh||2 USB ports + TorchLight + Waterproof + Solar Charger||A|
||Anker lipstick||3,350mAh||1 USB ports + Mini||A+🏆|
1. ANKER POWERCORE + MINI 3350MAH
Do you know what another name of Anker PowerCore? This is a super mini power bank with the compact external batteries. And Very nice looking with Anker logo and metal body.
Multiple colors available at Amazon: Black, Blue, Gold, Pink, Silver
You could easily carry this in your pocket or purse or backpack at traveling time where some power bank may not fit in your pocket. So its great for taking with you when you are going to day trips.
The charger gives you over 6 hours talk time battery backup, and PowerIQ smart technology USB output which is that detects your phone and deliver the quick charge.
With the Anker PowerCore+ bank you will get a Micro USB cable, travel pouch and welcome guide to know the best use of your mini power bank. *You will get a cool little carrying case
It is simple to use, just connect the power bank to the device and turn on. Automatically start charging of your device.
Some power bank becomes warm when charging, but it will not get hot. It is using MultiProtect Safety System which will keep safe from shorts circuit and other dangers.
- This battery bank is equipped with powerIQ technology for fast charging of your phone.
- It comes with a multi-project safety system for safety-related issues.
- Easier for carrying it in your bag while moving around.
- It contains a high-grade lithium-ion cell for ultimate power, efficiency as well as high performance.
- Apart from its original cable, you can also use your original cable or any other cable that is certified such as MFi.
- Multiple color indicators to show you its charging status and also the battery progress.
- Non-scratchable metallic body cover for durability
- One USB port, so that you will be able to charge only one device at once.
- Power capacity is little for new generation cell phones.
- It comes with a small bag that cannot accommodate an extra cable when parked
- Likely to lose about 20 percent power capacity during transfer
2. OUTXE 24000mAh Solar Charger
If you feel technology going so advance then this OUTXE 24000mAh power bank will be the best example. All in all this is the best power bank on the market. Come with us we are writing some information about this.
It comes with 2 USB cables, carabiner, and a user guide. It has 4A Duel ports input (Micro USB and Type C). 2W solar panel attached that will charge your bank in emergency case. So what you need for more?
This bank called Hero For its features:
- Water Resistant
- Solar Panel
- Bright flashlight
- Build-in Carabiner
Its has attractive indicators that you can see how much power left. I love it because flashlight has three different modes: Strong, Flash, SOS.
It has two USB output that you can charge any device like iPhone,iPad, All the Samsung galaxy or notebooks, etc. It can be super fast full recharged in 6 hours.
- When the sun reaches on solar panel, automatically get charging.
- You can hang it on your travel bag or something like that.
- Superpower backup that will go over a week.
- It made for traveling gadget at all.
- All ports protected by rubber cap
- A little bit heavy: 548g/19.3oz
- Can not take it on high-temperature board like car dashboard
3. Portable Travel Charger Jackery Bar 6000mah
Here’s another portable charger you can enjoy using the travel to keep your smartphone or tablet working. Jackery Bar comes with 6000mAh power that offers fast charging speed.
Jackery Bar 6000mAh is the perfect pocket size for taking it to work, party. Travel etc., everywhere you want. This portable bank comes with an emergency flashlight so we can say its the best for using on outdoor.
Even this charger has 6000 mAh power, but it can fit into your pocket that makes it perfect for traveling.
You can charge your iPhone devices about 2-3 times and Samsung devices about 1-2 times. It has an aluminum shell that makes it look great.
The waterproof casing keeps its circuit safe even after putting in water. We see in Amazon that this battery pack has more customer value than other chargers.
- Ultra-compact in design and pocket-sized for convenience
- Inbuilt LED flashlights to indicate the charges progress and for emergency reasons.
- Safety guaranteed battery cells.
- Aluminum covering that acts as a heat sink as well as protecting the power bank.
- Output intelligence to control the current
- You need to buy USB-C cable separately for charging iPhone and iPad
- Compatibility issues with some devices
- The LED flashlight is not bright enough for outdoor use
4. Unifun 10400mAh Waterproof
We: Are you going somewhere?
Friend: Yes, my friend, I am going to adventure travel where I have to deal with different spheres such as swimming in the river, living in rainfall, etc.
We: Great ! So,What’s the matter,my friend?
Friend: I am worried about that there has no electricity for charging my cell phones. And can’t find proper power bank in these cases.
We: Keep cool! Unifun 10400mAh power bank made for outdoor uses. This one can solves all of your problems.
If you are looking for the best waterproof power bank, Unifun is going to be your ultimate choice. It comes with 10400 mAh power backup and rugged design. It has included a strong LED flashlight for emergency use. This might be the best choice for tablets and smartphone.
This outlook is excellent and the body completely dustproof that makes it perfect for the hikers and outdoor enthusiasts.
It’s 10400mAh capacity any iPhone or Samsung Galaxy series phone about 3 times. You can charge 2 devices a one time with its dual USB ports.
I like it’s an auto power-off feature when it will not in use. This charging bank comes with one Micro USB charge cable and a user guide.
- It is waterproof, dustproof and anti-shock
- Its features make it perfect for outdoor activities.
- Dual USB out for simultaneous charging with an output of 1:5V/1.0A and 2:5V/2.1A with an input of 5V per 2A
- LED indicator for power status
- Heavy duty LED torch.
- Relatively bulky to carry in your pocket
- Rugged in appearance
- Restricted to only 2A adapters for faster charging
5. Jackery Bolt 6000mAh [Apple MFi certified]
Do you an owner of an iPhone and want to keep it on over the day even if you are using your internet data?
iPhone users sometimes get scared when they do not get any perfect battery pack for them anymore. For this, Jackery Bolt has created 6000 mAh power bank considering the iPhone users.
You must have this charging bank that can help you in this regard. If you need the fast charging power bank for iPhone, then Jackery Bolt can be an excellent pick to charge your phone whenever you want.
The company has made a portable charger for iPhone users as they are Apple MFi certified.
This portable charging device offers 6000mAh power backup that can charger your phone faster than your original iPhone charger.
You can charger your iPhones about four times and for the iPhone plus it gives three times charging back up. That makes it perfect for you during traveling or enjoys a day off at some beach or any picnic spot.
- In-built Apple MFi certified-lighting micro USB cables for iPhone and Android devices respectively.
- High-speed charging
- Capable of cutting down the recharge time to five hours while using a 5V/2A wall adapter
- Comes with 4 LED indicators to enable you to monitor the charges progress
- You can easily plug in three devices at the same time.
- Substandard cable
- You need to buy a separate micro USB cable if you are using Galaxy S8
- Does not come with a 5V/2A wall adapter
6. Easyacc 20000mah ( quick charge 3.0 )
We are going to taking monster EasyAcc offers a perfect charging machine with 20000mAh power capacity. Why is this called monster despite there has 20,000mAh plus battery pack in the market? Ans: This fastest android charger offers the highest speed charging even for the four devices simultaneously whether it be smartphones, tablets, iPhone, etc, as there are four output USB ports available in the EasyAcc power bank.
We have used various apps on cell phones for daily use. For which the mobile charges have gone quickly. But it does not matter; if you have this charger, you can smoothly go ahead.
This has another name in the marketing that is the Fastest Portable Charger for iPhone, Samsung, and other Android devices. With this, you will be able to charge your Samsung devices 3 to 4 times and an iPhone can be charged over 7 times.
It’s circuit auto detect the power of your device and change the charging speed accordingly. The company claims it as quick power bank charger as its charging time is 50% less compared to other portable chargers. The auto circuit of this bank prevents your phone from overcharging by tripping it once your phone charged utterly.
You will be extremely happy if you get a big fish in a big ocean, in such a way you would be satisfied if you got this charger in the big market. So, this is the golden fish in the big sea.
- Suitable output current to keep your device in good condition
- It is compatible will most of the smartphones and tablets, and also, Apple devices.
- Has a dual input port for that allows it take up to six hours of charging time with a 4A input
- Can charge up to 4 devices at once
- Bright flashlights for emergency use
- It is expensive
- Flashlight malfunction
- It needs proper handling and attention
7. External Battery Charger Jackery Giant 12000mAh
Jackery Giant+ is another portable charger that comes with dual USB ports to charge two devices at once. It has over 12000 mAh capacities to power up your phone many times.
It is fairly small in size and rugged design aluminum casing cover on it. For travels this is going to be very handy as it’s orange color will help you to find it from the bag with ease.
It has three LEDs on the front that gives a status indication of how charged it is. It’s built-in flashlight keep you safe in the darkness. So, That’s are great features of this power bank.
For safety purpose, it made top intelligence securities in circuit: PTC protection for cell, temperature resistant, over charge-discharge stability, incorrect charger protection, reset mechanism, short circuit protection (vital), input overvoltage stability, output overcurrent protection, output overvoltage protection. So you would stay safe and sound.
The company claims you can charge your iPhone over 5 times and a Samsung Galaxy series phones can be charged about 3 times.
If you are using an iPod or a tablet, it will provide you with a fullback of at least one charge. The charger comes with a 2.0 USB charging cable along with a guidebook and warranty card.
- It is a life saver at the time of emergency.
- Dual output with the 5V/3.1 faster charging
- Slick and professional industrial design
- Efficiency circuit board
- Built-in LED flashlights for emergency lighting.
- Adapter not included
- Charging complications
- Heavier when compared to other devices of the same capacity
8. iMuto 20000mAh
This iMuto power bank is the perfect combination of fashion and functionality. It has a sleek look and a number of cool features. The product is offered in two different styles: black with gold lining or white with red lining. It works with iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, Galaxies, and Nintendo Switches.
This power bank has an mAh of 20,000 which is almost 10x greater than that of the average iPhone.
If your house power goes out and so does your phone’s, iMuto will save you. This model comes with an LED flashlight between the two ports for low-light situations.
iM-Power technology allows the power bank to detect your device and deliver the fastest charge. This technology will also be at work when you plug two devices in at once.
Charge indicator is just as important to know how much charge is left in your power bank as it is to know how much battery is left in your phone. The iMuto’s digital display shows its power level clearly and constantly.
It has smart protection system, you can rest assured that mishaps won’t occur with this power bank’s use, even when two devices are plugged in.
- Large capacity in small device
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Comes with two USB ports so two devices can be charged at the same time
- Includes a digital smart screen that displays the exact percentage of its battery power
- Uses Multiple Smart Protection System to prevent issues like overcharging and short circuiting
- Not a solar powered model, so the power bank requires charging : Even though it would be nice to not have to charge your power bank, it’s even nicer to not have to leave it outside every day to soak up the sun.
- Customers say that this portable charger is a bit thick and heavy:While it may not be as slim as an iPhone, it will be your phone’s professional life saver.
- Might eventually become dormant after many uses: Despite not lasting forever, customers rave about the usefulness of this power bank.
9. Anker PowerCore II 20100mAh
This is a sleek ultra-high capacity portable charger with a charging capacity of 20100 mAh.
This battery is really different from others. First of all, this is from Anker which is the best brand of power bank, charger, cell phone devices etc in the market. Another main performance of this power bank is PowerIQ 2.0.
What is PowerIQ 2.0?
Ans: This fast charging new version chip which charges devices within a short time. The power I.Q 2.0 allows the power bank to intelligently identify your device and deliver charge faster using this technology.
Comes with dual USB ports that let it charge two cell phones devices simultaneously and a maximum power output of 18W depending on the power I.Q.
A fully loaded charge can go 1 week for iPhone 8. Its a great news for iPhone lovers. Go sleep for a week and no tension for charging cell phone in travel.
It’s especially compatible with fast charging devices and charges iPhone and Samsung smartphones faster.
- PowerIQ technology to intelligently identify your device
- High capacity
- Rapid recharge to save your time
- Slim and ergonomic design for perfect portability
- Can charge two devices at the same time
- AC adapter not included
- You have to purchase USB-C and the Lightning cords separately.
- Delicate charging cables
10. EC Technology 22400mAh
Uh-huh! you are seeking for this bank. for what reason? you could power up your iphone 7-8 times, or Samsung 3-4 times by one full charge. That means, one full charge can go 2-3 days.
For long air flight or long-drive on road, it would be a perfect device for you. Its suitable for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus and many more.
This portable charger is a more advanced version and has very powerful functions. Advanced chip, circuit, solid construction, and high charge power take this to top-echelon.
It ensures effective charging and has a polymer battery which guarantees reliability and prolonged life of the battery life.
It has an external battery which has a capacity of 22400 mAh and 3 charging ports which have a power output of 3.4 A and one port has 2.4 A. It is ridiculous! At a time you can power 3 devices. Nearly all smart devices can charge by those ports. Dual charging technology that enables it to charge devices twice as fast.
It has 5 security systems that protect against overcharge, over discharge, overcurrent and short circuit. So wherever you go, no worry about phone charge.
- 2A input for fourfold faster charging
- A flame-retardant shell made of plastic to protect the power bank
- Security system to safeguard your devices
- It has 4 LED indicators to allow you to monitor its progress.
- Three output ports with AUTO-IC technology to identify your device
- The charger might overheat when charging is extended beyond the normal time
- Flashlight malfunction
- Charging ports require extra-care when handling them
Why Traveller Love Fast Charge Power Bank?
In every traveling step, power bank comes to our advantage. We can compare it’s as part and parcel as your teeth. Sometimes we sick and tired on the travel if the battery goes down. How does quick charge bank support us in travel?
We pointed out 3 situations :
1. Transportation: Traveling is all about the adventure & the journey and that frequently implies spending a lot of time on a plane/train/car/bus, also sticking around at the airport, train stations and bus stations. Most of the time you might not have any access to a power point to revive your gadgets. If you have fast charging power bank, there’s nothing to worry about it.
2. Stress-free: We now live in modern times. We feel so bothered if anything goes slow. If we see cell phone got charges quickly in a few minutes, indeed that we feel stress-free and happy. It gets much more essential to keep your phone when you travel.
3. Hangout Place: Imagine you are on a trip to some hill station, or weekend trip and you have used your phone’s data connection during the journey, once you reached your destination your phone’s battery got dead and you become unable to take any pictures further. Even you have a portable charger but have no time to charge for a long time because of the sun going down. In this condition, fast charge portable power bank gets you help.
How To Pick A Fast Charge Power Bank In The Market? – Buying Guide
In order to find the power bank that’s right for you, we are going to tell you everything you need to know. Simply consider each of the following factors and you will end up with your perfect match.
First, know what you are looking for in terms of style. Do you want a power bank that is white and serves as a nice accessory? Or do you want one that is black and more resistant to getting dirty? Perhaps you want to be different and go for a fun, light-up power bank. If you think first about what you want your power bank to look like, it will be really easy to pick it out.
Now that we’ve talked about style, it is time to focus on the more technical options. Think about your needs in the following areas and you will be able to choose the power bank that is right for you.
- Number of USB Ports
If you think your friends and family might see your power bank and run at it with their charging cords, you should consider a power bank that has more than one USB port. That way, you can share the power with the people around you. If you don’t want to share, then look for a power bank that only has one USB port.
- Duration of charge
Your charging needs may vary depending on your lifestyle. If you’re an adventurer who will be taking the power bank on camping trips, you’ll need to choose the most durable bank. A high-quality one has the potential to remain charged for a few months. On the other hand, if you’re just looking for a backup battery in case you run out of power while at work, you can go with a smaller model. In this case, the power bank will only last a number of weeks. When choosing a portable charger, look at the product description for an estimated duration that the power bank will hold its charge.
- Quick Charge Compatibility
Make sure that your phone is compatible with quick charging. There are a few types of quick charging technologies, the most popular being Qualcomm. On Qualcomm’s website, you can find a list of supported devices (phone models) that are compatible with the technology. Check the list to make sure that your phone is on it.
- Voltage Capacity
To avoid running into complications, you’ll want to compare the capacity of your power bank and your phone. This is determined by Milliamp Hours (mAh). This number should be higher for the power bank than for your device. The mAh of the power bank can be found in the product description, and the capacity of different phone models can be found online.
- Reputation of brand
Even though nobody will ask you if your power bank is designer, it is still important to consider the brand you are buying from. Companies who have lots of experience in manufacturing power banks are the ones who will provide you with the highest quality products. Look into the brands of different options to be sure you don’t buy one that’s made out of someone’s garage.
No doubt above all shared best quick charge power bank 2022 has their salient features, and some are common. However, it all depends on your requirements that what you need from your power bank and choose one accordingly.