Use of pressure washer surface cleaners is increasing day by day. It offers a high cleaning performance and unparalleled ease of use. Clean the surfaces by hand is over. And no need to clean the housing surface by hiring someone. You can now do easily by surface cleaners.
Pressure washer cleaner makes hardened cleaning works easier.
How do pressure washers work ?
Surface cleaners feature rotating nozzles in their head that can be set to high pressure for efficient cleaning of more resilient surfaces and for removing hard stains. There are four necessary things to consider when selecting the perfect surface washer: its functionality, price, the usability and how well it meets your requirements.
Although they are essential for cleaning almost all types of floors, surface washers are best used with smooth floors such as polished concrete and marble floors.
Are you experiencing streaky patterns on your deck due to the use of traditional pressure washer nozzles? If yes then you should consider investing in a quality cleaner. They provide a consistent pressure during cleaning to help you eliminate the uneven streaks.
Top 10 surface cleaners reviews 2018
To help you pick the most appropriate washers for your cleaning job, we have reviewed some of the top rated pressure washers on Amazon. All you are required to do is to make a comparison and choose one that suits you best, given the budgetary constraints and the cleaning you intend to do.
Best 5 Electric pressure washer
|1. AR BLUE||BEST HOUSEHOLD CLEANER|
|2. KARCHER||BEST MID-RANGE CLEANER|
|3. AR BLUE CLEAN||BEST WASHER FOR OUTDOOR CLEANING|
|4. SUN JOE||BEST FOR USE ON VERTICAL SURFACES|
|5. GREENWORKS||BEST FOR MILD SCRUBBING|
Best 5 Gas pressure washer
|6. BRIGGS & STRATTON||BEST FOR DELICATE SURFACES|
|7. KARCHER||BEST FOR TOUGH JOBS ON ROUGH SURFACES|
|8. POWERFIT||BEST AFFORDABLE, HIGH-QUALITY CLEANER|
|9. YAMAHA ACC||BEST FOR CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING|
|10. EZ CLEAN||BEST FOR QUICK CLEANING|
1. AR Blue – Best household cleaner
Manufactured by Annovi Reverberi, AR Blue Clean Surface Cleaner is the best commercial cleaner when it comes to cleaning decks, patio, and driveways.
Measuring 12.5 x 6 x 18.5 inches, this product will assist you to wash off surfaces up to 80% faster than your regular wand. Its scrubbing power also enables one to remove grime and obscurest dirt from surfaces effortlessly and quickly.
- Provides splash-free cleaning and ensures no water over sprays during cleaning.
- Provides a high rotating speed thus speeding up the cleaning process to help you save time.
- Features an ergonomic design for more comfortable handling.
- Has extension lance to offer more convenience.
- Comfortable to use.
- Made of a less durable material
- Difficulties when adjusting the adapter
2. Karcher 2000 PSI – Best mid-range surface cleaner
If you wish to make your cleaning process faster and easier, then you should consider buying a Karcher 8.755-848.0 Hard Cleaner. This product is much faster when compared to a turbo nozzle. It’s manufactured by Karcher and features an 11-inch diameter with dual spinning nozzles to makes it easier to clean large surfaces.
Additionally, Karcher 8.755-848.0 Hard Cleaner features a quarter-inch-fitting that is compatible and operates well with other Karcher pressure washer models which include K1900, K1700 cube, K2000 unit and K1800. It’s also compatible with other brands operating with a pressure of up to 2000 PSI.
- Saves you time when cleaning large surface.
- offers professional level performance
- It is splash-free thus helping you save on water and to keep you dry
- Easy to operate and control during cleaning
- Effective at eliminating streaks
- Features a short extension therefore not suitable for tall people.
- Less performance than advertised on concrete floors.
3. AR Blue Clean 1,900 PSI – Best washer for outdoor cleaning
Similar to the AR Blue Clean, this washer offers you an efficient and quick way of doing your cleaning. The AR Blue Clean AR383 is also manufactured by Annovi Reverberi and is most convenient for outdoor cleaning.
This is environmental-friendly since it helps to save up to 80% of water. It maintains high water pressure of up to 1900 PSI thus doing a great job at removing hard stains and cleaning garage floors.
- Environmental friendly by conserving water
- Very sturdy for rough use on tough surfaces
- It is relatively easy to assemble
- It’s lightweight (weighing 28 pounds) and includes robust built-in features.
- Easy to use
- Relatively quiet
- Made from non-durable plastic material
- High risk of breakage in case of mishandling
- The hose has a high chance of leaking when used with another washer
4. Sun Joe 10-Inch – Best for use on vertical surfaces
Sun Joe SPX-PCA 10 is among the best surface cleaners for pressure washers if you do not intend to use it on large surfaces. It has a 10-inch diameter which is sufficient enough for cleaning patios, BBQs, boats and decks.
It contains a multi-purpose brush which is essential for loosening dirt and grime from surfaces, therefore, providing professional level cleaning. It also weighs less (approximately 2 pounds) thus making it easy to handle on vertical surfaces.
- High-quality and easily compatible fittings.
- Easy to operate
- Easy setup
- It’s comfortable to use due to its minimal weight
- Not suitable for rough surfaces
- Covers less area when compared to other cleaners
5. GreenWorks 1950 PSI – Best for mild scrubbing
GreenWorks 30012 is one of the best cleaning equipment manufactured by GreenWork Tools. This cleaner has a brush skirt that prevents dirty water from spreading out. The 11-inch diameter also makes it ideal for pavements, decks and driveways.
The cleaner also features a quick connect system which is compatible with all GreenWorks pressure washers and other pressure washers operating with pressures of up to 2000 PSI. It’s additionally efficient for cleaning various kinds of surfaces.
- It’s relatively light therefore comfortable to use
- Covers a relatively large area when cleaning
- Easy to attach and connect
- Compatible with most pressure washers
- Suitable for use on a wide range of surfaces
- Not ideal for removing hard dirt
- Tends to lower performance when used for long hours
6. Briggs & Stratton 3200-PSI – Best for delicate surfaces
The 6328 14-Inch washer is among the best products of Briggs & Stratton, and it’s convenient for use on a wide range of surfaces. This product comprises a cupola control overspray which helps to prevent plants and walls from damage when spraying. Additionally, it features a dome-shaped design which provides a perfect enclosure for control of overspray.
Briggs & Stratton 6328 14-Inch washer is 14” in diameter allowing it to cover large areas during cleaning. It maintains a robust water flow, with high pressure of up to 3200 PSI thus making it ideal for removing hard dirt and use on concrete floors.
What’s more, 6328 14-Inch Surface is made of heavy duty material making it more durable and it’s also compatible with most pressure washers that utilize the quick connect system.
- Suitable for cleaning wide surfaces
- Leaves behind no streaky patterns
- High-speed jets that make cleaning of hard dirt easy
- Features shielding mechanisms to prevent damage to delicate surfaces.
- Easy to connect
- Has an attractive design
- It can easily break when not handled properly
- Not suitable for composite decks
- Require regular maintenance
- Some of its parts are hard to find.
7. Karcher 3200 PSI – Best for tough jobs on rough surfaces
This is the perfect surface cleaner if you intend to finish up your cleaning in a hurry. Like most Karcher equipment’s, this product promises nothing less of a quicker and more professional-level performance. It’s designed to clean dirt off flat surfaces thoroughly.
This cleaner includes a quarter-inch quick-connect fitting which is readily compatible with gas models up to 3200 PSI and most pressure washers which have a quarter-inch nozzle including Karcher models ranging from K1700 to K2000.
This product is suitable for cleaning large surfaces and also vertical surface. Being able to maintain pressure levels of up to 3200 PSI, Karcher has a powerful cleaning action that is enough to remove hard dirt and eliminate streaks.
- It does not leave behind any streaks
- easily compatible with most pressure washers
- covers a large area while cleaning
- Has double rotating nozzles to make the cleaning more thorough
- Splash free
- It’s difficult to clean off the dirt that gets stuck inside its bearings
- Nozzles can get clogged with grit
8. PowerFit 3300 PSI – Best affordable, high-quality cleaner
This particular product is among the best commercial surface cleaners since it can clean almost all types of surface. Its cleaning power makes it perfect for outdoor cleanings such as on sidewalks and driveways. PowerFit PF31023B features a quick-connect coupler that is readily compatible with most pressure washer wands.
It has two nozzle jets that rotate at 1500 rpm enabling them to work four-times faster than the ordinary cleaners. Additionally, PowerFit PF31023B comes in an attractive design and good shape.
- Speeds up the cleaning process
- Easy to assemble
- Helps to save on water and power
- Removes the toughest stains on various surfaces.
- Streak-free cleaning
- Are prone to breakage if not handled properly
- Made of less durable material
- The initial package doesn’t include an extension rod
- Spare parts are hard to find.
9. Yamaha ACC 3300 PSI – Best for chemical-free cleaning
Thanks to its large diameter, this cleaner is capable of covering a large area during cleaning thus speeding up the entire process. It offers the best solution for outdoor cleaning and arguably the best surface cleaner for pressure washers.
Its ability to clean up to 4 times quicker than the ordinary cleaners will help you to cut down your water bills and power bills significantly. Apart from that, it employs the latest cleaning technology to ensure it does not damage fragile surfaces. Even better, with this cleaner, you do not require to use any chemicals for it to remove hard stains. Users can also easily connect and operate this cleaner without much hassle.
- No chemicals required
- Convenient for household use
- suitable for cleaning hard-to-remove dirt/stain
- leaves behind no streak
- versatile use
- Possibility of water leakage
- Can break easily when mishandled
- Relatively high price
10. EZ clean 3300 PSI – Best for quick cleaning
EZ clean is an excellent tool for use on pressure washer ranging between 2300 and 3,300 PSI. EZ clean is also a 15-inch surface washer therefore suitable for use on large surfaces. Just like most cleaners, this product has a quarter-inch quick-connect system which is compatible with most pressure washers.
What’s more, EZ clean surface cleaner is popular for providing up to 10-times quicker cleaning. Amazing right? This will significantly help you save on water usage.
- Causes no swirl effects
- No overspray or streaks involved
- Incredibly fast cleaning process
- Nozzles are easy to replace
- Suitable for old decks
- Requires regular and proper maintenance
- At times it stops spinning when in use for a long time.
Buying Guide: Must Read For Buying Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
Pressure washer can make many outdoor cleaning activities easier and more efficient.
The following guide will not only show you how to choose the best one for your home, it will also provide you with a few tips on how to use your pressure cleaner more efficiently.
So if you are looking for one of these cleaners then here’s what you need to know.
How Do You Choose The Best Pressure Washer?
There are different pressure washers for different jobs, and each type of washer has a distinct pressure output that’s measured by pounds per square inch or PSI, and gallons per minute or GPM. The higher a pressure washer’s PSI and GPM are, the more efficient it is at cleaning things.
However, most high powered washers are designed for commercial establishments and are either too expensive or too impractical for ordinary homes. So if you want a pressure washer for your home, pick a light-duty washer that produces more PSI and GPM than other washers in the same category.
On the other hand, if you want to use your pressure washer cleaner for commercial or work related tasks, and money isn’t a problem, then all you need to do is find the washer that produces the highest amount of PSI and GPM. The more, the better.
What Are the Different Types of Pressure Washer Cleaners?
There are several types of pressure washer cleaners, and they include:
- Light Duty – These pressure washers usually produce between 1,000 to 2,000 PSI and 2 GPM, and are designed for residential properties.
- Medium Duty – These pressure washers typically generate 2,000 to 2,800 PSI and 2 to 3 GM, and may be used for either homes or small shops They are also powerful enough to be used to clean driveways and fences.
- Heavy Duty – Heavy duty pressure washers produce around 2,900 to 3,000 PSI and 3 to 4 GPM, and are almost exclusively used for commercial establishments and large homes.
- Hot Water Pressure Washers – These pressure washers produce a lot of PSI and GPM, and are typically used at farms or industrial facilities. They also have complex parts, and require special maintenance equipment to keep them in good, working condition.
What Are The Benefits of Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing offers many positive benefits over other cleaning equipment. For starters, it is a great tool for cleaning various exterior areas, including fences, garage doors, outdoor grills, walkways, patios, swimming pools and more. A good surface cleaner can also remove dirt, grime and mildew off of your property, and may even be used to remove debris after intense thunderstorms.
Finally, pressure washers are useful tools for preventative home maintenance. Not only can they prevent the formation of grime and mildew, they can also help you clear away rotted wood and chipped paint, allowing you to preserve your home’s overall value.
How Do You Use A Pressure Washer Cleaner?
If you’ve never used a pressure washer cleaner before then here’s a quick guide on how to get started.
- Start by reading the manual
- After you have familiarized yourself with the controls, stand on a stable surface in the area that you want to clean.
- Wear eye protection
- Maintain proper distance from the area you wish to clean
- Start operating the machine, preferably on low setting
- Focus your attention on the spray gun while the machine is running
When you’re done, carefully turn off the pressure washer, disassemble it then put it away in a secure storage area.
When compared to rod cleaners, surface cleaners will use less water for the same job, therefore, assisting you to save water. Again, they do not leave behind striped patterns since they apply a uniform water pressure during cleaning.
When picking perfect pressure washers for your cleaning job, you should consider the size of surface you intend to use it on. Remember most cleaners will cost more due to their large size. You should, therefore, choose just the right size to help you save on expenditure. It’s also recommended to select best pressure washer surface cleaners which feature less pressure in case you are dealing with delicate surfaces.