Dreaming of beautiful, thick long hair, but afraid that fusion bond hair extensions could damage your locks?
In fact, in the hands of an experienced stylist, extensions will contribute to the fastest repair of your natural hair.
Can Hair Extensions Help Damaged Hair?
For sure you’ve heard it said that extensions are bad for your hair. Of course, under certain circumstances, this beauty procedure could damage your locks.
However, if you use quality materials and find an experienced hairstylist working in the fusion bond hair extensions technique, you have a better chance of restoring your locks:
- Hair extensions will serve as a kind of barrier that will protect natural strands from damage.
- In most cases, our hair is damaged by inappropriate care: too traumatic hairstyling, incorrect brushing (for example, using a comb with balls on the ends), etc.
Hair extensions themselves look spectacular. Therefore, you don’t have to spend a lot of effort making a beautiful hairstyle.
This reduces the injury to the hair so that it can recover more quickly.
- It’s a great option for those who want to grow out a bob: Now you don’t have to make regular haircuts. It is enough to hide the length with hair extensions and just allow your hair to grow.
Read here about how to grow your hair faster with hair extensions.
Will Fusion Extensions Damage My Hair?
Hair extensions can actually damage your hair if:
- A hairstylist uses too many extensions. The heavy weight of the extensions will weaken the roots and provoke the fall out of natural hair.
- Improperly executed extensions technique can also lead to hair damage: this can happen if the beads are too close to the scalp.
- Late reapplication procedure. Reinstallation of keratin bonded extensions must be done once every 3 months.
- Improper aftercare can also cause hair breakage.
To avoid this, we recommend:
- Opt for microbeads extensions that are practically invisible on the head.
- Don’t use too many hair extensions.
- Always select the right material for your structure. Thus, for thin damaged locks, we recommend using virgin Slavic hair. If the strands have a denser structure, you can use Russian hair.
All these and many other products can be purchased at the I Love Slavic hair website. Here you will find the best hair for extensions, with which it will be easy to repair your natural hair!