Want to have some Mojito or Long Island Iced Tea from the comfort of your home without going to expensive bars? We have got just the thing for you. If you are a drink lover, then this gadget is a must for you. Bartenders use this amazing gadget to instantly infuse Alcohol-based drinks, which now you can use it too and make amazing drinks for yourself too!!!
What is a whipped cream dispenser?
A whipped cream dispenser is highly used by bartenders and chefs to make those amazing aesthetically drinks you see on your Instagram feed. A whipped cream dispenser is made of a steel cylinder; it is filled with nitrous oxide (N2O), which is also known as laughing gas. Don’t worry; you won’t laugh while using this item. In the food industry, nitrous oxide is highly used for dispensing fatty substances, e.g., heavy cream or alcohol. Nitrous oxide acts as a whipping agent in the whipped cream dispenser. The whipped cream dispenser is a very useful kitchen tool that mixes several ingredients giving it a soft, light, and foamy texture.
Uses of the whipped cream dispenser
A whipped cream dispenser can be used in many cooking methods. You can put anything inside the dispenser and make it foamy or infused. Some examples of great and tasty dishes made using a whipped cream dispenser are:
- Whipped meringue
- Salad dressings
- Frothy cream or whipped cream
- Various Cocktail
- Simple syrups
- Fruit carbonated drinks
How to use a whipped cream dispenser?
It is also known as Siphon and Canister. The steel cylinder has a narrow end with a foil covering, which is eventually broken to release the gas. That is typically done by the sharp pin inside it. The tool is made up of several different types of parts.
Here is a simple summary of how to use a dispenser properly.
- Make sure to clean the bottle after every use, including screws, piping tips, cartridge with cold distill water, and dry them nicely.
- Carefully unscrew the canister lid and put it aside. Put whatever tip you’re going to use and connect it properly to the head valve.
- Add a very small amount of the liquid or cream you use inside the bottle. You can also add any solute, but make sure it does not cross the fill line.
- Secure the head valve firmly to the bottle and screw the device head into the bottle. Insert the cream charger and onto the header. The device is now pressurized, so do not unscrew the charged head from a pressurized device.
- Then gently shake the device from 3-5 times according to the fat content. Then remove the head charge, and here you go, your drink is servers!!
Tips and ideas
- Do not over shake the bottle as it will thicken the liquid too much if making whipped cream over shaking will lead to turning the cream into butter. Simple 3-5 shakes will do the work.
- You can store the chargers in your fridge, resulting in a much colder cream.
- Always clean the device without using any harsh chemicals. You can easily clean it with normal tap water and some soap.
- After shaking your steel bottle, always make sure that the leftover gas is allowed to go off the bottle.